Present at Ship Technology Days in September!
The Ship Technology Days are three days packed with a technological perspective on the maritime industry’s R&D work. Professionals from all over Europe are coming.
Illustration curtesy: Kongsberg Maritime
This autumn, the very first International Ship Technology Days will be held in Ulsteinvik, Norway. The Ship Technology Days are three days packed with a technological perspective on the maritime industry’s R&D work. Professionals developing new maritime solutions are welcome to present their work and findings to an international audience of professionals, with an option for discussions, Q&A and workshops.
The European network for lightweight applications at sea (E-LASS) gather stakeholders interested in lightweight design for the maritime industry.
Their annual meeting will be held as first part of the Ship Technology Days and membership is free for anyone to join either as a visitor or a presenter.
Here are some topics from their last meetings:
- Naval Group and our work on composite applications – Naval Group
- Thermo-structural response of FRP ship structures exposed to fire – UPC/CIMNE
- Fibre4Yards – Shipyard for the future – UPC/CIMNE
- Repairing with Composite Overlamination applications on Steel and Composite Structure – AIMEN
- European Lightweight Clusters Alliance (ELCA) and the COSME Project – Bax & Company, Polymeris
- Thin Deck Panels and high strength steel bulkheads – Meyer Turku
- Novel cruise ship architecture: 6 face cabin with lightweight self-supported floor – Chantiers de l’Atlantique
- Non-Combustible Lightweight Components - RAMSSES
- Acoustic “Black Holes – RAMSSES
- Lightweight composite gangway for the offshore access market - AMPELMANN
Learn more: https://e-lass.eu
Interested in presenting at STDays? Send a short (1/2 page) abstract to email@example.com
The Blue Maritime Technology Session
The GCE Blue Maritime Cluster is Norway’s largest industrial cluster, focusing on shipbuilding and ship operations. For this full-day session, we welcome contributions on the topics of
- additive production
- autonomy & smart ships
- energy consumption reducing solutions
- alternative fuels/energy carriers
- other relevant topics also welcome!
If interested, Send a short (1/2 page) abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org