If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
User of personal data
Responsible for handling your personal data is:
Organization number: NO 981 575 679 VAT
6009 Ålesund, Norway
- Your personal information and the customer information you provide during registration are treated as strictly confidential. They are never sold, exchanged or given away unless we are forced to by law
- Only authorized personnel with us have access to your information and data. This is only to be able to provide customer service and check suspected misuse of our services
- We send out e-mails to registered users to provide useful information about our services and events
- If you are registered for our newsletters (ÅKP, GCE Blue Maritime, Blue Legasea) you will receive this. You can unsubscribe from this type of marketing by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such an e-mail or by pressing "Subscribe to the newsletter" on our website under "Newsletter".
- ÅKP Blue Innovation Arena AS
- GCE Blue Maritime
- Blue Legasea
- Digicat Norwegian Catapult Center
Information about personal data we collect
When you use our services such as registering for courses, seminars, events etc. may we collect information about you. This is information about you that is necessary to deliver the requested service.
Below you can see an overview of what information we collect/may have to collect:
Registration for courses, seminars and other events:
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Billing address
- First name
- Position title
- E-mail address
- First name
We are constantly working to improve our services, and in this connection we may also collect additional information from you. In that case, this is voluntary, and only if you yourself want to give feedback about our services. You can do that by contacting us at the email address at the bottom of this page
Our use of your information
Our protection of your personal data is important, and we will only collect data about you in the manner described in this privacy statement. In short, we use your information to provide you with good services that we are constantly working to improve.
Here is what we use your information for:
- Develop, improve, maintain, deliver and protect our services
- Using information we have collected from cookies to improve the Services
- Communicate with you in the form of e-mail. For example, to respond to your inquiries to us or to share information about our events or services that we think you may be interested in
- Monitor how our customers use our services
- Market our or affiliated companies' services and events
- Adapt marketing and information exchange
If you do not want ÅKP to use your personal data for marketing, you can unsubscribe from these services at any time by pressing "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the newsletter.
How we share your information
ÅKP will not share your information with a third party without your permission, except in limited situations, as follows:
- Personal data we collect from you may be shared with our service providers:
- Sparebank1 Regnskapshuset SMN - invoicing related to any participant fees
- Atom CMS (Avento AS) – e-mail distribution, if you are registered for our newsletters or give consent to send you information about an event you have registered for
- We may disclose your personal data to fulfill a legal or legal requirement, if we believe it is necessary to fulfill the law, or to protect or defend ÅKP, our affiliated companies, our service providers or the rights and interests of our users
The security of the data we collect
The security of your personal data is important to us. Therefore, we use general industry standards, technology and processes, such as firewalls, security software and etc., to protect against unauthorized access. However, no system can be 100% secure, and despite our efforts to protect your information, there will always be a risk associated with unauthorized access to your personal information. By using our services and accepting the terms, you accept this risk.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 and our services do not target children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, we ask you not to enter any personal information with us. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor their children's use of the Internet and to help us strengthen our privacy by instructing children never to provide personal information to our services without their permission. If you find that children under the age of 13 have submitted personal information to us, we ask you to contact us so that we can delete this information from our database.
You can at any time update, change or ask to have the personal data we hold about you deleted. You can also change your preferences about marketing and whether you want information about events, courses and seminars that you have signed up for.
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter or you can do it via www.aakp.no
Use my personal data and participant history, for example previous participation in courses, events and/or seminars, to adapt marketing and to improve the services and provide information about relevant events we offer
Use my personal data to provide information that is necessary to deliver the service that has been requested or, for example, changes in times for an event
If you have questions or need help, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a text file that is created by the websites you visit and can contain information about you as a user. These text files are stored on your computer and enable you to automatically fill in passwords, for example. Information from cookies can be used to improve our services and the websites of ÅKP and affiliated companies and to target marketing or offers for our services.
Here is an overview of which cookies we use on our websites:
Name: Google Analytics
Purpose: Collects information about how visitors use the website. We use this information to create reports and further to improve the website. The information cookies only collect information that is anonymous, hence the number of visitors to the website, where visitors come from and which pages they visit. Read more about these on Google.
Purpose: Collects information about visitors to customize marketing on Facebook.
ÅKP and our affiliated companies/subsidiaries/programs have Facebook pages, Instagram profiles, Twitter profiles and LinkedIn profiles that are associated with our business and marketing. On the Facebook pages, there is a like button that can record your IP address and which pages you open on our websites. Facebook may store cookies for functionality. The social media we use is operated by a third party. Your use of functions with these is subject to the privacy statements of the company in question.
Terms of consent
Signing up to our newsletter is voluntary. We process personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act. If you want us to adapt the marketing and information in connection with our services to you, you can give us consent to use your personal data for these purposes.
By giving consent, I accept that ÅKP can:
- Store participant history, with first name, last name, employer and e-mail address, in our systems, in order to provide service after an event/course/seminar.
- Store participant history, with first name, surname, employer and e-mail address, in our systems, in order to be able to document participant lists in accordance with the reporting requirements ÅKP is subject to in relation to public funding of the program ÅKP is a participant of.
Please note that if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, you will still receive a reply from us when you send mail to the company, but you will not receive e-mails relating to promotion and marketing.
Please get in touch if you have feedback about our services or events. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, contact us at email@example.com
Our office hours are from 08:00-16:00 Monday to Friday.